Contact Us: (617) 714-4375 |
Contact Us: (617) 714-4375


About Ellen Sullivan

Ellen is licensed to practice state law in Massachusetts and, with her Massachusetts license, is able to practice immigration law throughout the U.S. In addition to immigration law, Ellen practices non-profit law and Massachusetts medical marijuana law. In 2013 and 2014, she represented applicants for Massachusetts medical marijuana registered dispensary certificates. Currently, she advises on immigration and non-profit issues related to medical marijuana.

Who We Work With

Representing Families

Employers & Employees

Humanitarian Matters

Defense Against Deportation

Recent Blog Posts

can you get a green card with a criminal record

Can You Get a Green Card With a Criminal Record?

If you’re beginning the process of immigrating to the U.S. and have a criminal record, you’re probably wondering whether this ... Read More
What is an I-601 Waiver?

What is an I-601 waiver?

An I-601 “Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility” allows a foreign citizen to immigrate to the U.S., adjust their status ... Read More
can i work in the u.s. with a tourist visa

Can I Work in the U.S. with a Tourist Visa?

Because tourist VISAs are the easiest to obtain, people often ask me if they can work in the United States ... Read More

Request a Consultation

© Copyright 2014 Law Office of Ellen Sullivan, P.C. This website does not constitute a representation agreement with Attorney Sullivan or anyone else at the firm. The information on this website is not intended to, nor does it in fact, replace legal advice provided by an attorney in an attorney-client consultation. Please contact our office or another immigration attorney if you would like legal counsel. Sitemap