Immigration Attorney Cambridge, MA
For nearly a decade, Ellen Sullivan, Immigration Attorney in Cambridge, MA, has dedicated herself to the practice of family-based, employment-based, naturalization, asylum and humanitarian immigration law, as well as deportation and removal cases. Whether you are in need of a basic consultation or you have a multifaceted case in federal immigration court, the Law Office of Ellen Sullivan, P.C. offers a proven and compassionate immigration lawyer in Cambridge, MA.
Cambridge, MA’s Experienced Immigration Lawyer
Ellen has proudly and efficiently represented many businesses, families, and individuals as an immigration lawyer. Cambridge, MA is home to her private practice. Ellen Sullivan has a second office in Needham, MA, which is convenient for clients from Providence, RI, Worcester, and west of Boston. As a Cambridge, MA immigration attorney, Ellen Sullivan’s expansive portfolio of services includes, but is not limited to, representation for:
- Employers: H1B, H2B, TN, and L-visas; EB1 and EB2 visas and green cards; labor certification and PERM processing; and I-9 employment verification and compliance
- Families: Visa and green card applications from within the United States (at USCIS offices) and at U.S. embassies around the world; couples (including same sex couples) with fiancé and marriage petitions; B-visas; I-751 petitions; K-1 visas; and waivers of hardships to overcome unauthorized entry and presence
- Individuals: EB1 and National Interest Waiver EB2 green cards; humanitarian immigration including applications for asylum and green cards, F-visa leaves of absences, J visa waivers, and U-visas and green cards for victims of crime and trafficking
Immigration Lawyer in Cambridge, MA Specializing in Deportation and Removal
The Law Office of Ellen Sullivan, P.C. provides a Cambridge, MA immigration lawyer who also represents individuals before the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP), and Immigration Court (EOIR) on matters related to:
- Deportation and removal
- Deferred inspection
- Removal proceedings based on criminal convictions or fraud charges
- Charges of abandonment of lawful permanent resident status
- Cancellation of removal
Call Ellen Sullivan — Cambridge, MA Immigration Attorney Today
Ellen Sullivan speaks English, Spanish, and Portuguese. She is a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and the Women’s Bar Association. She has lived and worked throughout the United States and in Spain and Argentina. For more information, call the Cambridge, MA immigration lawyer you can trust at (781) 343-7777. If you need an immigration attorney, Cambridge, MA-based Ellen Sullivan is ready to speak with you today.